GreatCheese.com2011-10-21Penne and Garden Vegetables alla Fresh Mozzarella: Fresh Mozzarella Marinated 12 oz cup drainerd, reserving marinade, Penne Pasta, Green Peas, Red Peppers, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, Garlic, Thyme, Fresh Chives, Salt & Pepper
Penne and Garden Vegetables alla Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Mozzarella Marinated 12 oz cup drainerd, reserving marinade
- Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 cup Red Peppers, cut in strips
- 8 Yellow Pear Tomatoes, cut in half
- Garlic, chopped fine
- Thyme, chopped fine
- Fresh Chives, chopped fine
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Lightly sauté red peppers, garlic, thyme in 4 tbs of the mozzarella marinade.
- Remove from heat and add the tomatoes and the peas.
- Gently toss the pasta, vegetables and marinated mozzarella.
- Garnish with fresh-snipped chives.