GreatCheese.com2011-06-22Seared Tuna Nicoise with Feta: Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Mixed Salad Greens, Fat Free Feta, Greek Olives, Anchovies, Tuna Steak, Olive Oil, Eggs
Seared Tuna Nicoise with Feta
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 14 oz. Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 pack Président® Fat Free Feta
- 12 Greek Olives
- 6 Anchovies
- 1 Tuna Steak
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled
- To make salad dressing: mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, mix the salad greens with feta, olives and anchovies.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan until very hot. Place tuna steak in the pan and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Slice tuna into 1-inch slices.
- Toss the salad with dressing and divide onto 2 plates. Top with seared tuna and egg as garnish
Calories per serving: 326 for salad and dressing | g fat per serving: 17 for salad and dressing | Calories from fat: 153 for salad and dressing.
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN