Terms & Conditions
Legal Information and Disclaimers
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The materials on this web site (the "Site") are provided by Lactalis American Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries (the "Company") as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. Single copies may be downloaded subject to the provisions below under the caption "Single Copy License". Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. The Company may also make improvements, modifications and/or enhancements in the products, programs and/or services described in this information at any time without notice. By downloading any materials from this Site or using any of the services provided through this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree or understand these terms and conditions, do not use this Site or download any materials from it.
The works of authorship contained in this Site, including, but not limited to, all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by the Company or one of its affiliates, ("Site Works"). The Site Works may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the Company' prior written consent, except to the extent that such use constitutes "fair use" under the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C.§107), as amended, and the Canadian Copyright Act (R.S.C., c. C-42), and except for use of one copy in accordance with the license provisions below under the caption "Single Copy License."
Trademark/Service Mark Notices
rondele is a trademark of Lactalis Deli, Inc. President is a trademark of B.S.A., an affiliate of the Company. Sorrento and Precious are trademarks of Lactalis Retail Dairy, Inc. Any other featured logos are service/trademarks of their respective owners.
Availability of Products, Programs and Services
Information on this Site may describe or reference products, programs and services that are not available in your country. Such references do not imply that the Company offers or intends to offer such products, programs or services in your country. Consult the Company for information regarding the products, programs and services that are available in your country.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON COMPUTER/NETWORK SYSTEMS OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Single Copy License
The Site Works are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may download one copy of the Works found on the Site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial, internal use only, unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by the Company in writing. Your use of the Site Works is governed by the terms of the Site Access Agreement you executed when you subscribed to our Site, including that there will be no sharing of this license among multiple users, companies or desktops except where the Site Access Agreement provides and you have paid for additional seats and licenses therefore, and then only to the extent so provided and paid for. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Works or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Works; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Works; (d) transfer the Works to another person; or (e) permit any unauthorized copying of the Works. The Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate this license at any time, for cause. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any copies of the Works in your possession.
The Works are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States, Canadian or any other Government is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et.seq. and any similar or other governmental regulations, or their successors. Any use of the Works by the United States, Canadian or any other Government constitutes acknowledgment of the Company' proprietary rights in them.
Any material, documents, information or other communication you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). The Company will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. If you transmit or post any Communications to the Site, you grant to the Company and its designees, an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, disclose, distribute, reproduce, perform, modify, transmit, license, sublicense, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, ideas, concepts, inventions, know-how, techniques and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. By submitting communication through this Site or utilizing any of the services provided by this Site, you agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with this Site:
- Anything that is or may be (a) unlawful, threatening, harassing, degrading, abusive, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; libelous or invasive of another's privacy; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) vulgar, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, including prostitution; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking."
- Any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, easter egg, time bomb, spyware, cancelbot, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme," survey, contest, or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation, or use any distribution lists including any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process (commercial or otherwise).
- Any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Use the services provided by this Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information, including email addresses, about users of this Site.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any of our officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Use this Site to distribute or otherwise publish or post any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services without our express prior written consent; or use any services provided through this Site in a commercial manner.
- Use this Site to distribute or otherwise publish or post any material that is pornographic, obscene, contains hate speech, is racist, promotes or encourages violence, is illegal or promotes illegal behavior, violates anyone’s intellectual property rights, or is otherwise offensive or inappropriate as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Site or the servers or networks used to make this Site and the services provided herein available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using this Site, including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of this Site; or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of this Site or an Interactive Forum are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of or access to this Site or the services provided herein.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through password mining or any other means.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing content from this Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather content or materials from this Site or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Site or any of the services provided herein.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from this Site or any other content or materials originating from this.
- Frame or mirror any part of this Site, software or any of the services provided herein without our express prior written consent; or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any materials transmitted through this Site.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Engage in any other conduct which, in the Company’s sole discretion, is considered inappropriate, unauthorized or objectionable.
Use Of Personally Identifiable Information
Third Party Sites
The Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this Site, whether by hyperlink or otherwise. When you access a third party web site, please understand that it is independent from the Site, and that the Company has no control over the content on that web site. The Company reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time, without notice. The Company does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to state this on its Site web pages. If you access any third party sites linked to this Site, whether by hyperlink or otherwise, you do so entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of materials of a destructive nature, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and similar destructive files.
This Site is operated by the Company from its offices within the State of New York. The Company makes no representation that information on the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site from locations where any such Site information is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any Site information in violation of U.S. export laws, rules and regulations. Any claim relating to the Works or other Site information shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York and shall be subject to the Disclaimers contained on this page under the caption "Disclaimers."
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should review this page, or its successor on this Site, from time to time to the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on other pages of this Site.