Spicy Cheese Crostini
- 1 Baguette Bread, sliced
- 16 oz. Sorrento® Mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- dash Hot Pepper Sauce, optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut baguette into ¼-inch slices; place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Combine cheese and remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Spread about 2 tsp. cheese mixture on each bread slice.
- Continue baking for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.